* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in wich misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
The Xenon HMS Screwgate is a well-engineered pear shape carabiner loaded with features. The geometry optimizes the weight, strength, and durability and a specially designed Keylock nose makes removing stuck knots such as clove hitches simple. The wide pear shape allows for secure rope management, making it ideal as a center anchor point on multi-pitch climbs. The Xenon Screwgate is also available with a wire keeper to ensure the carabiner stays in the right belay position and prevents cross-loading.
- Visual closure indicator
- Big gate opening
- Snagging-free design
- Weight, strength & durability optimized along all surfaces by an I-beam structure
- Spacious size for knot management
- Compact pear-shape for excellent handling
- Certification(s): EU 2016/425