Waterproof, breathable, and lightweight, the GORE-TEX® Aspire Jacket and Pants have been winning awards for years for their dependable rain protection and feature-packed details. This season, there's even more to celebrate as Outdoor Research switches to an all-new GORE-TEX® fabric that eliminates PFCs of environmental concern without jeopardizing your gear's durability or performance. Using a PFC(EC)-Free waterproof solution is just one step towards improving the company's sustainability footprint, and enabling the eco-friendliness of your outdoor adventures.
- Fabric Performance:Waterproof; Windproof; Breathable; Fully Seam-Taped; Laminated Construction
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Hood; YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers; Internal Front Stormflap; Hem-To-Bicep TorsoFlo® Venting; Zip Chest Pocket; Zip Hand Pockets; Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack; Carabiner Loop; Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper; Pocket Placement Above Harness; Hook/Loop Cuff Closures; Elastic Drawcord Hem; Elastic Cuffs
- Center Back Length: 26.75″ / 67 cm
- Weight: 13.7oz / 388g (avg. weight for MD)
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® with Paclite® technology 2L; 100% polyester 50D plain weave