* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in which misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Duck, the innovative emergency rope clamp. Designed for single ropes with a diameter between 8 and 13 mm, Duck is the first and only clamp that also works on flat and tubular slings from 10 to 15 mm width. Due to its small dimensions, it can be easily attached with one hand. The big hole allows locking connectors to rotate. Duck was born as an emergency rope clamp for retrieval and progression maneuvers.
- A rope clamp to be attached to a line and will clamp under load in one
direction and move freely in the opposite direction
- Part of a system preventing/protecting against impact caused by fall
from a height
- Weight: 70 g
- Rope Dimensions: 8 – 13 mm/dd>
- Material(s): Aluminium Alloy
- Certification(s): EN567 and UIAA 126