Featuring In-Store Traverse City Local Pickup
The Prima 110 Sport has all the same great features as our Prima 125 Sport – just in a smaller package. It features a multi-chined hull, roomy Sport cockpit, fore and aft ABS bulkheads, removable frame seat, and large versatile stern hatch. The Prima 110 Sport is easy to carry and easy to load.
The Prima’s sleek hull design is complemented by sleek deck lines, smooth comfort-grip handles, front deck bungee, and a front gear track. Add our Sport Console and you’ve got even more fun options.
The removable frame seat is a super comfy beach chair outside the kayak. Inside the Prima, the seat drops into a specialized interface that allows you to adjust the seat forward and aft. So no matter how much gear you tote, or what size paddler you are, you can trim the Prima 110 Sport to paddling perfection.
- Bulkheads, ABS Plastic, Bow & Stern: Provide positive flotation
- Hatches: 10 inch Stern provides storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging, Bow & Stern: Provide storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: 1st class seat and foam thigh pads
- Footbrace System: Sealect Designs Pinch & Pull
- Seat: Prima 125 features a Removable Frame Seat with fore/aft adjustment. Seat removed reduces the weight by 4 lbs
- Seat attachment brackets feature convenient water bottle holder and storage tray
- Luggage Grab Handle, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Weight: 41 Lbs
- Dimensions: 11 ft 0 in x 29 in
- Cockpit: 24 x 55 in
- MAX Capacity
- 325 lbs