Mountains are like socks: from afar they might seem similar, but in the thick of it you find out just what they're made of. Beneath the Liftline's design is a climate-controlling, high-performance, lightweight Merino Wool sock, with a fit that offers superior connectivity, peak after peak.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundarie
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season
- Still Made in Vermont, USA
- No Cushion
- Fit: Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee
- Origin: Still Made in Vermont, USA
- 52% Merino Wool 45% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.