If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
Winner of the 2018 BACKPACKER Editors' Choice Gold Award.
- All-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
- True Seamless™ Toe Seam technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Winner of the 2018 BACKPACKER Editors' Choice Gold Award
- Weight: Midweight
- Fit: Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot
- Origin: Still Made in Vermont, USA
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean