With 12 different river systems less than an hour's drive from town, it's no wonder New Zealand's Reefton is world-renowned for its freshwater fishing. These size large frames are the perfect companion to explore any body of water and will stay put on larger heads under any condition thanks to their co-molded temples, Hydrolite™ nose and temple pads, and cam action spring hinges.
Costa® believes in products with a purpose, and is proud to help support OCEARCH® in its mission to protect the sharks that keep our ocean ecosystems balanced. The OCEARCH® Collection helps fund research expeditions that generate critical data and put science on the side of sharks.
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Blue Lens: For open reflective water</dd.
- Green Lens: For high contrast
- Materials: Polarized Glass (580G)
- Frame Fit: Wide
- Frame Size: Large
- Frame Width: 137.8 mm
- Bridge Width: 15 mm
- Lens Width: 63.5 mm
- Lens Height: 43.1 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 115 mm