* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in wich misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Haul spinning pigs without tangling the ropes with the Rotor, a compact, symmetrical swivel. The Rotor is a load-bearing swivel used to reduce rope twisting while hauling climbing equipment in climbing situations. The Rotor may also be used in rescue and static-load situations to hold a person who may be at risk of spinning.
- Enclosed bearing for smooth operation
- Clip-ins accommodate up to three carabiners
- Weight: 83 g (2.9 oz)
- Strength: 26 kN (5845 lbf)
- Certification(s): CE 0639, CE 0333