* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in wich misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Black Diamond's most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now 10% lighter and features improved handling in guide mode. With an oval-ized anchor-hole, the device now feeds rope and allows you to pull rope more easily. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- The device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up
- Updated construction makes the device 10% lighter with improved rope handling
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 8.1 to 11 mm
- Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz)
- Rope Dimensions: 8.1 to 11 mm