* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in which misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Versatile and compact, the FIXE pulley allows quick installation onto the rope.
- Fixed side plates allow quick installation and coupling with a rope clamp
- Designed for hauling systems and deviations
- Sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for good efficiency
- For use with OK or WILLIAM type carabiner
- Weight: 90 g
- Maximum working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Ball bearings: no
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 21 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UKCA