When it comes to running socks, Smartwool pull out all the stops to keep making improvements on their products. With brand-new Shred Shield™ technology to help improve wear in the toe box, the PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro socks feature the 4 Degree™ elite fit system and their Indestructawool™ technology for a dialed-in fit and improved durability.
– PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
– 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
– Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
– Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
– Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
– Shred Shield: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
– Sock Height: Micro: Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
– Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
– Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 45% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 5% Elastane
– Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.