When it comes to running socks, Smartwool pull out all the stops to keep making improvements on their products. With brand-new Shred Shield™ technology to help improve wear in the toe box, the PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro socks feature the 4 Degree™ elite fit system and their Indestructawool™ technology for a dialed-in fit and improved durability.
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Sock Height: Micro
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 45% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.