Switch gears when it comes to your cycling socks. Smartwool’s Merino cycling socks are made to be breathable and super soft, while providing comfort for the long ride ahead. The PhD® Cycle Ultra Light Mini socks are packed with technologies—Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes, Indestructawool™ technology provides ultimate durability, and activity-specific mesh zones help your feet stay dry and happy.
– PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
– 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
– Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
– Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
– Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
– Shred Shield: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
– Sock Height: Mini
– Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
– 3.75″ overall height
– Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
– Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.