The Arc Eco is Rab's first jacket to utilise 3-layer Pertex® Shield Revolve. This waterproof and breathable fabric is constructed from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. This means the jacket’s face fabric, membrane and backer are made up of a single polymer which makes it much easier to recycle at the end of its life. This revolutionary construction reduces the impact of production and improves the chances of closing the loop on polyester’s life cycle.
The Arc Eco has a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish to further boost waterproof performance. It features an adjustable mountain hood with a laminated peak and a fleece lined chin guard for comfort. It has a drawcord hem, anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout. Two easy access, A-line chest pockets will easily hold gloves or a map, and for added packability the jacket stuffs down into its own pocket.
Ideal for all outdoor activities and mountain adventures, this hard-wearing waterproof jacket is a sustainable choice.
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips for increased venting
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped, A-line chest pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with wired and laminated peak
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Weight: 13.2 oz (Size 10/Small)
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 10/Small): 70 cm/27.6 inch
- Main Fabric – Recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve 3-Layer construction waterproof technology with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50D)
Made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, Pertex® Shield Revolve is made from a polyester face, polyester membrane, and polyester backer. This monopolymer, or single type of material, not only has a reduced impact during production but it also paves the way to be recycled again at the end of its life. The fabric is super soft to the touch, quiet when in use, lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It has a 20m HH and a 15,000 MVTR with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment.