* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in which misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope.
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope Dimensions: 8-11 mm
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA