With a streamlined design, high-back flotation and pliable foam in the chest, the NRS Women's Zoya Mesh Back PFD is an ultra-comfortable life jacket.
- •400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- •The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
- •Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman's bust.
- •Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
- •Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- •Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- •The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- •Weight: 1.65 lbs
- •Profile: Medium
- •Entry: Front Zipper
- •US Coast Guard Type: III
- •Flotation: 16.5 lbs
- Sizing (Chest, Inches)
- •XS/M 30″-42″
- •L/XL 42″-52″
- •XL/XXL 50″-56″