The classic Trollveggen Thermal Pro Jacket is Norrona's most durable mid-layer with the best warmth to- weight ratio in their mountaineering range.
With a retro design and great durability, this warm and comfy fleece jacket will stand the ravages of time and grow to be a favorite.
Thanks to Polartec® Thermal Pro fabric, the pill-resistant fleece has superb warmth-to-weight ratio and ensures high insulation. It also keeps the weight to a minimum and is strong and flexible to maximize mobility in steep and difficult terrain.
Other practical features include two hand warming pockets, a neat chest pocket, integrated hand gaiters, and a warm and weather protective collar. It’s the perfect choice for cold alpine adventures and performs perfectly on other outdoor endeavors when the temperature lowers.
- Chest pocket
- Hand-warming pockets
- High protective collar
- Cuffs with integrated hand gaiter™
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Weight: 500 g
- Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
- Polartec® Thermal Pro®: Creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat, providing outstanding warmth without much weight
- Machine wash gentle cycle at 30°C with gentle soap
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener