The Falketind Flex1 Pants are Norrona's most versatile all-round soft shell pants for all year and all activities.
The lightest Flex™1 softshell pants developed for all kinds of mountaineering and outdoor activities. These pants are very breathable and stretchy, which makes them suitable for high-intensity activities.
The softshell surface makes for a comfortable and wind-resistant pair of pants that exhibits excellent water repellency. The fit is a bit tighter compared to our other pants for optimal mountaineering use.
Critical features include Custom-fit waist system™ and snap tightening around ankles for optimal adjustments. Several handy pockets make room for your carry on essentials.
If you’re only opting for one pair of all-around pants for multiple activities, these will be the go-to.
- Cargo pocket
- Custom-fit waist system™
- Two hand pockets
- Articulated knee construction
- Integrated gaiter hook™
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Small mesh pocket inside cargo pocket
- Weight: 434 g
- Inseam: 86 cm (size LG)
- Length differs 2 cm per size up and down
- Flex™1: Single ply stretchy fabric that provides wind resistance and water-repellent while allowing improved moisture vapor transportation rates compared to waterproof products
- Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
- PFC-Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Bluesign Certified Fabric