* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in wich misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
A most versatile all-purpose harness, the Black Diamond Momentum 4S harness features maximum adjustability and range of fit. Two Speed buckles on the waistbelt and one on each leg loop allow for an incredible range of fit for multi-season and multi-climber use, while the tall, bullhorn-shaped waistbelt improves comfort during long belays.
- Two pre-threaded Speed buckles on waistbelt and one on each leg loop for maximum adjustability
- Tall, padded bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built using Dual Core Construction™
- Four pressure-molded gear loops (the XXS/S size only has 2 gear loops due to size restraints on the waist belt)
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers
- Weight: [XS/M] 340 g (12 oz)
- Materials: Ny210D ripstop, Poly 400D ripstop
- EN 12277
- XXS/S: Waist 22-31 in, Legs 16-21 in
- S/M: Waist 26-35 in, Legs 18-24 in
- L/XL: Waist 30-42 in Legs 21-27 in
- Please note that the XXS/S size only has 2 gear loops due to size restraints on the waist belt
- If you are unsure of sizing or would like to try it on, please join us at Backcounty North at our US 31 store location, we would be happy to assist you