Darn Tough has collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit. Vermont born and raised, just like Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give you a leg up season after season. The perfect snowboarding sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels to support airflow and limit foot funk.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature
- Collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Weight: Midweight
- Fit: OTC
- 17 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee
- Pair with: Snowboard boots, ski boots, winter boots
- Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal to Darn Tough
- 54% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean