The Boardworks Raven is a mid-sized touring and expedition board, similar to the Great Bear, however its smaller size and volume allows for a more manageable handling experience. The revolutionary bow and hull shape allows for extended glide and tracking performance equally well suited for calm or open water conditions. While our sturdy construction and inspiring graphics provide durability and a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. The Raven is dependable touring board for exploring your local waterways. With stability, speed and the space to carry as much gear as needed, the RAVEN will take you anywhere you want to go.
– Length: 12′ 6″
– Width: 29″
– Thickness: 6 11/16″
– Volume: 284L
– Fin Set: Single
– Construction: EPX-V
– Size/Ability: Novice-Max 250lbs, Intermediate-Max 275lbs, Advanced-Max 300lbs
– EPX-V: EPS core laminated with layers of fiberglass cloth, bamboo veneer with stunning graphics coated with high-grade paint and polish. Some of our most attractive and popular boards are built in this construction. The Bamboo veneer adds both beauty and strength.
– Superior glide & great tracking.
– Liftsup handle for easy portage & locking.
– Holds loads of gear, forward & aft.
– Ultra comfortable honey fomb deck pad.
– Hand finished epoxy with bamboo veneer.