* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in which misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
The easiest and fastest placing ice screws on the planet, the Black Diamond Express Ice Screw features a tapered tube where the teeth cut a hole just larger than the tube itself, for less friction during placements. A large, color-coded crank knob makes for easy size identification and uninterrupted 360-degree motion.
- Advanced tooth geometry for easier starting and faster placement
- Larger crank knobs with uninterrupted 360° motion
- Stainless steel hangers with two clip points
- Available in five lengths, color-coded for quick indexing
- CE certified, patented
- Weight: 159 g (5.6 oz)
- Strength: 10 kN (2248 lbf)
- Length: 19 cm
- Materials: stainless steel,chromoly