* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in wich misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Providing ultralight, low-profile protection, unparalleled ventilation and a secure and super-comfortable fit, the Black Diamond Vapor helmet is a go-anywhere cragging lid that proves helmets aren't just for multi-pitch trad climbs and big alpine faces. Black Diamond engineered a sheet of Kevlar and a series of carbon rods in between co-molded EPS foam and a polycarbonate shell to keep the weight at a minimum while keeping you protected. The Vapor's ratcheting suspension tucks into the helmet for compact storage in your pack or haul bag, and removable headlamp clips secure your light on pre-dawn starts or when rapping after dark.
- Co-molded EPS foam with polycarbonate shell is lower profile than the Vector
- Geometric, open-air design provides unparalleled airflow
- Ratchet adjuster with molded push buttons
- Headlamp clips are removable for reduced snagging on slings and clothing
- NOTE: The Vapor is a highly vented, lightweight helmet. It is not recommended for situations that have significant rock- or ice-fall potential. Extra care is needed during transport
- Weight: [S/M] 186 g (6.6 oz), [M/L] 199 g (7 oz)
- Dimensions: [S/M] 53-59 cm (21-23 in), [M/L] 58-63 cm (23-25 in)
- Certification(s): EN 12492, UIAA