* Load-Bearing Climbing Equipment is not returnable*
Due to safety reasons, load-bearing climbing equipment that relates to the safety of your life (or the lives of others) are not returnable under any circumstances. These items include but are not limited to: Climbing harnesses, ropes, belay gear, carabiners, ascenders, helmets, sewn webbing and slings, ice screws, and any other product in wich misuse or failure could risk life or safety.
Built for young crushers who send it with mom and dad at the crag and then rally their pedal bike back at camp, the Capitan Kid’s Helmet is dual-certified for both climbing and biking, making it the ultimate one-quiver helmet for tikes. Featuring a 2-piece ABS shell construction and dual density EPS foam, the kid’s Capitan meets the proposed UIAA increased side and back protection requirements, while the vents provide ample breathability for warmer days. A low-profile suspension system dials in the fit, and the integrated headlamp clips with an elastic keeper on the back allow you to clip a Wiz Kid headlamp to the helmet for evening sessions. Finally, an included sticker pack gives your kid the ability to customize the look of their helmet, adding a spark of individuality to your kid’s favorite protective lid.
Capitan Kid's Helmet
- 2-piece ABS shell construction and dual density EPS foam
- Dual-certified for both climbing and biking
- Low-profile suspension system dials in the fit
- Integrated headlamp clips with an elastic keeper on the back allow you to clip a Wiz Kid headlamp to the helmet for evening sessions
- Included sticker pack
This helmet pairs well with the Black Diamond Wiz 30 Headlamp
- Weight: 358 g (12.6 oz)
- Size Range: 49-55 cm (19.3-22.5 in)
- Material(s): ABS shell construction and dual density EPS foam
- Certification(s): EN 12492, EN 1078, UIAA, CPSC 1203