Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as a mid layer or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
– Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz
– Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
– Activity: All Round
– Technical Features: Moisture-resistant outer face fabric; Breathable; Insulated; Great warmth-to-weight ratio; Lightweight; Compressible and packable; Wind resistant
– Construction: Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
– Design & Fit: Improved fit with longer body length
– Hood Configuration: Adjustable hood drawcords; Down insulated StormHood™
– Collar Configuration: Soft, smooth lined collar
– Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full front zip with chin guard; Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
– Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Elastic cuffs
– Hem Configuration: Adjustable hem drawcord; Drop back hem
– Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with zippers; Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
– Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
– Materials: Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention; Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention; 850 fill European white goose down; Arato™ 10 – 100% nylon
– Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle; Do not use fabric softener; Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines); Rinse twice; Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or ‘sock balls’. Drying time may take up to three hours; Do not iron; Store unstuffed in a dry place.