The Skagit CF is a stiffer and lighter version of Werner's bestselling Skagit FG. Designed for paddlers who enjoy the low-angle paddling style, and who would also appreciate the reduced fatigue from a lighter swing weight. This paddle features design elements direct from Werner's premium models, but at a lower price.
- •Carbon-reinforced blades create a lighter swing weight and stiffer blade, resulting in less fatigue while paddling.
- •The mid-sized, low-angle blades fit a wide range of paddlers' needs.
- •Dihedral blade design allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- •Asymmetrical blade shape for a balanced forward stroke by reducing flutter.
- •The Smart View adjustable ferrule offers the convenience of a 2-piece paddle with the solid feel of a 1-piece.
- •The Skagit CF is available in a variety of lengths as well as two shaft diameters for increased comfort.
- •Weight: 1.9 lbs
- •Blade Angle: Low
- •Blade Surface Area: 93.7″sq
- •Shaft: Straight 2-piece with center ferrule.
- •Blade: Injection-molded, carbon-reinforced nylon.
- •Shaft: Carbon/fiberglass blend.