The Kalliste 2 Piece Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle is known as one of the best touring kayak paddles out there. The word Kalliste [ kuh – list – uh ] translates from Greek to mean the “best”. Made from all carbon, the Kalliste offers light, buoyant, and highly efficent strokes.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for most paddlers
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes
- Dynel® blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Blade Angle: Low
- Blade Surface Area: 643cm2
- Shaft: Straight 2-piece with center ferrule.
- Blade: Full Carbon
- Shaft: Full Carbon