The Original Puffy outdoor blanket is a packable, portable blanket that goes everywhere. With a ripstop shell and insulation made from 100% recycled materials, it's warmer and more durable than ever.
“Gold Growth” Jeremy Koreski, the photographer behind one of Rumpl's all-time best-sellers, “Old Growth,” is back with a brand new print just in time for fall. Featuring treetop imagery from the same British Colombia forest just as the seasons turned golden, you can now complete the collection and stay warm in any season. In addition to teaming up with Jeremy on this series, Rumpl is donating $5,000 to The Raincoast Conservation Foundation, a nonprofit working to protect the coastal habitats and resources of the British Columbia.
The National Park Blankets. Every National Parks Collection purchase gives back to preserve those spaces for generations to come. As a member of 1% For The Planet, Rumpl is proud to support the work of the National Park Foundation; the official nonprofit partner to the National Park Service.
Artwork © Anderson Design Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- Weight: 2.1 Lbs
- Packed Size: 7 x 7 x 16 in
- Dimensions: 52 x 75 in
- Capacity: 1-Person
- Materials: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric, 100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm