The Melody Collection has long been a lionized assortment of purpose-built women's wear for cold weather hiking, ski touring, and anywhere else that demands warmth, stretch, and moisture management. This season, Outdoor Research injected each Melody piece with ActiveTemp™, the thermo-regulating technology that adjusts to your body temperature to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable during high-exertion activities. As always, a flat seam construction resists uncomfortable chafing, zip pockets guard precious valuables, and a fabric blend that enhances range of motion, breathes moisture, and dries quickly make these layers easy to work hard in without worrying about sweat or stretch. Each Melody Hybrid top is injected with VerticalX™ technology, the high-loft synthetic insulation with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio, breathability, and moisture management. This insulating warmth works hand-in-hand with the ultra soft jersey material for a dual-purpose performance top.
- Fabric Performance: Wicking; Quick Drying; Breathable; Movement-Mirroring; Stretch; Thermo-regulating; ActiveTemp™ treatment; UPF 30
- Design Features: 11″ Front Zipper; Set-in Sleeves; Hidden Zip Kangaroo; Pocket; Thumb Holes
- Center Back Length: 26½” / 67 cm
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 320 g
- Main Body: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Insulation: VerticalX™ Air 100% polyester
- Overlay: 100% recycled polyester