Ferrosi gained popularity for its super-durable, weather-resistant, stretchy soft shell material, so every season Outdoor Research tries to one-up their original design with a new way to wear – and love – this industry best seller. So for winter-level windproofness, they're introducing a new spin on a classic with the Ferrosi Grid Hooded Jacket. Hybrid mapped, bonded grid fleece and Ferrosi fabric provide durable windproof protection where you're most susceptible to cold temps, and offer breathability where you need to let sweat escape. A special bonding process keeps the grid fleece soft and flexible, making this piece your ideal choice for climbing, ski touring, and other high-output activity in freezing temps.
- Fabric Performance: Water Resistant; Wind Resistant; Breathable; Movement-Mirroring Stretch; Hybrid Mapped Construction; UPF 50+
- Design Features: Zip Chest Pocket; Zip Hand Pockets; Single-Separating Front Zipper; Low-Pro Binding™ Elastic Cuffs and Hood; Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Center Back Length: 28″ / 71 cm
- Weight: 17.8 oz / 503 g
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop
- 100% polyester grid fleece backer body and hood
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop side panels