Artist, athlete and activist Jeremy Collins has said that “when everything is flowing right and I’m in the zone, [my work] can feel like water carving through granite.” Inspired by the canyons of the Colorado Plateau, his Three Canyons Print is an illustrious ode to the waterways we rely on for drinking water, healthy ecosystems and recreation.
When Osprey and Rumpl started this collaboration, Osprey knew they wanted more out of it than some beautiful gear, which is why they’ve committed to donating a total of $10,000 to American Rivers. They are proud to support a national organization dedicated to the protection and restoration of our wild rivers and waterways.
Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite® is well-loved for a reason. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town. Constructed from high-quality bluesign® approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating. Versatile with the ability to attach to a variety of other Osprey bags, the Daylite can handle years of everyday wear and tear.
- Through this project, Osprey and Rumpl will donate $10,000 to American Rivers to protect and restore our nation's rivers and clean water
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Large panel-loading main compartment gives you space for lunch and a jacket
- Multifunction interior sleeve stores your hydration reservoir, tablet or small laptop (not included)
- Pack can attach to a variety of compatible Osprey packs (not included); harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-through
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle. Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt
- Best Use: Multisport /day bag
- Volume: 13 L
- Dimensions: 17 x 10.25 x 8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Main: 300-denier recycled polyester
- Bottom: 600-denier recycled polyester
- Product meets the bluesign® criteria: Contains recycled materials