The lightweight Falketind Down750 Vest is Norrona's most versatile down vest made for all activities, all year.
The Falketind Down750 Vest is a down vest made to suit all season and all activity use. It is very light weighted and can be compressed into its own pocket which makes it a perfect bring-along insulation piece no matter what activity.
The face fabric is 20 Denier recycled nylon, PFC free water repellency and the down follow the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
To prevent moisture without losing insulating properties, the neck, sides, and bottom back are made of synthetic insulating fabric. The shoulder piece is made of a combination of down and synthetic material to ensure durability and provide warmth.
Other features include hand warming pockets and a chest pocket.
- Chest pocket
- Hand-warming pockets
- Elastic tightening in the bottom of the jacket
- Reinforced shoulders
- Reflective safety logo
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Weight: 240 g
- Recycled Fibers: More than 50% of the synthetic fibers in this product are recycled
- Bluesign Certified Fabric
- Responsible Down Standard: safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks
- PFC-Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Down750™: The highest available down quality, which is a by-product of the food industry (in contrast to being killed just for insulation). All treatment of the birds complies with European standards, and the highly specialized washing of the down passes the Oeko-Tex 100 standards.
- Down fill power from 750 to 800 cu in/oz with the percentage of down cluster from 93–96%